[Lispweb] how do I get mod_webapp configured? I am trying to get imho running

Marc Spitzer marc at cv.net
Sun Feb 24 05:10:41 CST 2002

to get mod_webapp configured I followed these directions:
http://www.ingrid.org/jajakarta/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/INST
ALL.txt

and I can almost get it to work.  The problem is with WebAppDeploy or
WebAppConnection, here are the 2 lines in question:

WebAppConnection imho warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy     test1    imho /test1

I get an invalid virtual host name error on WebAppDeploy, if I comment it
out everything is fine, any ideas?  The error I get is "Invalid virtual host
name" when I run "apachectl configtest".

I am running freebsd 4.5 with cmucl 18c from ports is there anything else
out there waiting to bite me?   And how do I set up imho/cmucl server.

I am trying to use this to help me learn lisp, it looks like fun.

marc