[Lispweb] ANN: CLiki 0.4.3

rm@fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Wed May 12 08:28:58 CDT 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 02:56:19PM +0200, Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:
> Dear Dan,
>
> Thanks a lot for CLiki 0.4.3.
> It fixes issues we had since I took over CTO and based it on cliki CVS,
> and adds much-appreciated features.
>
> I reverted CTO to using SERVE-EVENT-HTTP-LISTENER instead
> of THREADED-HTTP-LISTENER, because I was incompetent to properly handle
> all those threads being hung in debug mode because of failing HTTP
> transactions (TCP disconnection before end of transaction).
>
> Note: I could not switch to a reverse-proxy apache installation,
> the documentation being lacking, and my first attempt not working;
> maybe you could publish the missing parts of your sample installations,
> since the ouput-apache-conf function seem to be out-of-date?
>
> In any case, I updated my cliki patch, which is now smaller and better
> documented; it explains what each change does. If you have a bit of time,
> maybe you can have a look and merge into mainstream cliki?
> 	http://tunes.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cto/cliki-patch.lisp
> 	http://tunes.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cto/araneida-patch.lisp

Thank's a lot, Francois!
I was just about to send a bug report to Daniel. I just downloaded/installed
the new version on a rand new box to migrate an existing cliki but still couldn't
get the unpatched version to work (Dan, if you want i can provide a bit more
information). I'll go ahead and try your patches (which made cliki work on the
running installation).

 Greetings Ralf Mattes