[Lispweb] ANN: CLiki 0.4.3

Francois-Rene Rideau fare at tunes.org
Wed May 12 10:32:58 CDT 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 04:49:40PM +0200, rm at fabula.de wrote:
>  - The CSS URL doesn't work. Requesting it (both via browser and CLI client)
>    results in a 'This page doesn't exist yet' page.
Are you using my FANCY-CLIKI class or the plain CLIKI or your own derivative?
Did you correctly initialize the cliki data-directory?
Does the directory actually exist?
Does the file $CLIKIDATA/admin/cliki.css exist?

>  - Cliking on the 'edit' link of any page results in the same page (html-wise),
>    but with an extra '/edit' component in the URL. Following the edit link
>    on such a page will add another '/edit' component ....
Did you initialize the cliki correctly?
Can you publish your cliki-init.lisp and any additional lisp file you wrote?
Do you use the latest araneida, cliki and cto from CVS?

>  - The URL for the 'Create New Page' points at the root URL of the listener.
That's OK - the magic is done in javascript.

All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.