[Lispweb] cliki installation

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Mon May 24 23:17:57 CDT 2004

Hello,

I'm new to cliki and terrible with apache.  I wanted to convert my
current website to cliki.

I'm having trouble finding instructions on integrating Araneida with
Apache.  I tried araneida.telent.net, but my dns server can't find the
host name.

I'm using Debian Testing.  I have sbcl (with multithreading), and I
installed cliki+araneida via asdf-install.  I think things are pretty
much ready to go.

I have an account that I want to run cliki from, I think I just need
the instructions for using Araneida as a proxy cache (I forget the
actual term, sorry not very good with Apache stuff).

I also want to borrow from the style sheets used at cliki.net if
that's okay.  I like the colors and it's a nice clean design.

BTW, I know lisp and linux, so don't feel like you have to hold back
on technical details.

Thanks in advance,
Jason