[Lispweb] [patch] portable araneida

Francois-Rene Rideau fare at tunes.org
Tue May 25 12:51:06 CDT 2004

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 07:32:06PM +0200, rm at fabula.de wrote:
> Thanks a lot. Somehow the CVS/Root in my latest version (0.8.4) was
> pointing to the wrong cvs server (and using the wrong access scheme).
The tarball must be from the author (Dan Barlow) using a protocol that allows
for write-access on a host in his local network, instead of the read-only
access on a host with an internet-visible name.

PS: I updated CTO today to fit the latest cliki CVS enhancements by Dan.
Please tell me if you try CTO later and it's not up-to-date.

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:
     I have preferences.
     You have biases.
     He/She has prejudices.