[Lispweb] Re: TBNL via asdf-install fails

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Oct 18 10:06:04 CDT 2005

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:07:36 +0100, Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> It works for me.  Are you using the so-called "portable"
> asdf-install, or the one distributed with SBCL?

Just for the record I checked this on another machine that has only
the SBCL-bundled version of ASDF-INSTALL installed and got the same
error message the OP reported.  So this has nothing to do with
"portable" ASDF-INSTALL and is more likely due to a bug that according
to Kevin was fixed in current SBCL but isn't in Debian testing yet.
(The machine that I tested with had SBCL 0.9.4.65 on it.)

With SBCL from Debian unstable the ASDF-INSTALL part works but
unfortunately KMRCL doesn't compile anymore... :)

Cheers,
Edi.