[Lispweb] Replacement for with-url-params?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sun Aug 13 11:31:42 CDT 2006

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 11:57:00PM -0700, Richard Newman wrote:
: The version on my machine, which is dated Jul 15th and pulls from
: Alan's darcs repository, has with-url-params.
:
: <http://code.microarray.omrf.org/darcs/alan-araneida-testing/>

I finally found it, thanks.  I'm a bit confused about 2 things, though.
It seems there are several repos for araneida:
araneida
araneida-testing
aaraneida-testing
araneida-release
araneida-slim2

I'm not sure what I should be using!  Alan Shields' version, Daniel Barlow's
version, the pre-split version.....

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.