[Lispweb] Replacement for with-url-params?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sun Aug 13 13:57:47 CDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 11:50:43AM -0700, Richard Newman wrote:
: As far as I know, Alan's is most readily maintained and extended, and
: the testing branch seems quite stable for me (YMMV). Of course, I'm
: quite happy with Araneida's internals at this point, so I'm not
: averse to fixing things and sending patches to Alan's repo.

Tell me if I have these right:

: >araneida

Stable cutting edge?

: >araneida-testing

Cutting edge?

: >aaraneida-testing

Cutting edge 'advanced' with all the newest features?

: >araneida-release

Stable cutting edge?
I have no idea... maybe the original codebase?

: >araneida-slim2

Cutting edge 'minimalist'?

So which one is the one to follow?
I think I have it narrowed down to araneida-slim2 or araneida-testing,
with no 'advanced'.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.