[Lispweb] production setup

Remco Gerlich remco at gerlich.nl
Mon Oct 2 07:35:31 CDT 2006

Richard Newman wrote:

>I've had a lot of success with SBCL + Linux + Araneida.

That's interesting. I started looking into using Lisp (in that exact
combination) for the web a while ago, and I've been lurking here for
some months. Unfortunately, I had some difficulties, lack of time, I had
to drop it for a while.

But one of the things that was unclear to me is - how do you run
something like SBCL + Araneida in production? Do you have start/stop
scripts? How do you connect with slime to a running sbcl?

Could you perhaps share some hints, or useful links? In a few months,
I'll start building some new web things for myself, and Lisp is still a
good option, if I can convince myself that it can really work for
production use :-)

Remco Gerlich