[Lispweb] production setup

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue Oct 3 03:21:34 CDT 2006

"Damir Horvat" <damir at x-si.org> wrote:

> I'd like to know what is your preffered web development environment?
[...]
> So I ask here, what is your preferred _free_ setup for web development
> using Lisp, which you also consider production ready?
> Are you using SQL or some in-memory database?

I use Apache+mod_lisp+LW+Postgresql for complex banking applications and
they have never crashed in several years.
I use the same setup for www.cl-user.net (without Postgresql) and it has not
crashed since I started it in december 2005. IIRC it has served more than
60M requests so far.

You should try TBNL which offers the same setup.

Marc