[Lispweb] Announcement: Drakma

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Oct 10 14:53:02 CDT 2006

While I'm at it, I should probably also mention Drakma which I think I
haven't announced on this list yet.  Drakma is a fully-featured web
client (implemented in Common Lisp, obviously) that knows how to
handle HTTP/1.1 chunking, persistent connections, re-usable sockets,
SSL, continuable uploads, file uploads, cookies, and other things.

It is known to work with LispWorks, AllegroCL, CMUCL, SBCL, and
OpenMCL.  I /think/ it will also work with CLISP and ABCL, but I
haven't tested.

More info here:

  http://weitz.de/drakma/

OK, enough advertising for tonight - back to our regular scheduled
program...