[Lispweb] Announcement: Drakma

Magnus Henoch mange at freemail.hu
Wed Oct 11 07:17:59 CDT 2006

Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> writes:

> I /think/ it will also work with CLISP and ABCL, but I haven't
> tested.

I tested it with CLISP (CVS version, slightly post-2.40).  I used the
examples on the web page; it worked fine until the binary example.  In
line 121 of request.lisp, READ-SEQUENCE for some reason extracts
characters from STREAM, which it then fails to put into the byte array
RESULT:

SYSTEM::STORE: #\G does not fit into #(0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ...), bad type
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-TYPE-ERROR]

The TEXTP parameter to READ-BODY is NIL, and
(flexi-streams:flexi-stream-element-type stream) returns CHARACTER.

Magnus