Two Mistakes

Jörg Sommer joerg at alea.gnuu.de
Wed Apr 6 04:08:16 CDT 2005

Hi,

I've found two mistakes in the pdf-Version. One may be only a pdf
failure, because it is a type setting failure. Page 69, section Berkely
DB, third paragraph: The quotation marks of "Repository Backup" are
jumped behind the dash in the next line. It looks so: Reposi-
"tory Backup". The same happened in the fourth paragraph with "Managing
Disk Space".

And the second mistake I saw, should be in all versions. On page 74,
section "Berkeley DB Configuration", first paragraph: before an etc no
comma is needed. etc came from "et certera" with means "and so on".
Before an and in an enumeration you don't write a comma.

Bye, Joerg.

--
"UNIX was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because
 that would also stop them from doing clever things."