Translations of index.en.html.

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Sun Jun 5 00:15:56 CDT 2005

Just as a reminder, one of first things that a new translation should do
(in my opinion, anyway) is to translate www/index.en.html to
www/index.LOCALE.html.  This is a straight translation for the most
part, except for a per-translation addition that the Spanish folks came
up with, and that I think is a really good idea.  They've expanded the
"Translations" section, translating the one paragraph present in the
English version, but then adding additional paragraphs describing the
status and contact info for their specific translation team, as well as
links to their nightly snapshots.  I would encourage other translation
teams to take a similar approach.